Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Moving right along...

I haven't posted in almost a month.. so figured I'd do an update..

I have primed my cottage for the Creatin' Contest..
and have most of it figured out as far as how I'm arranging the lay out. Bought the doors and windows as well as electrical thingies. 
I'm moving right along... but think the electrical part is gonna be a pain. it'll be my  first time doing electricity since I opted not to electrify the Fairfield. I'm still working on it as well.. maybe they'll both be done before the year is out. (deadline for the contest is December 16th.). 

You wanna guess what I bought the other day??? 


I bought another house. This one is the Orchid. Boyfriend said "why don't you finish the first 2 before you start another?"  
I didn't explain to him the rules of doll housing.. lol you truly never finish one. isn't that correct?? 
none the less, I won't open it until I at least get most of the Fairfield out of the way. ;) 


4 comments:

  1. I bought the Greenleaf dollhouse kit for their contest just because it was 19 bucks! Couldn't pass it up...not that I plan on doing the contest ;P

    Dollhouse construction = lots of time

    ...so your good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it as well so may sneak it in later on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have about five different projects on the go :) I do want one big dollhouse, but I would buy it from Dollhouse Emporium.
    Half scale is starting to look very appealing. It takes up less space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them both, I've noticed that half scale furniture is quite scarce and not exactly what I'm wanting. Not talented enough yet to make my own stuff. haha

      Delete